As per a recent report published by Jobvite, over 65% of companies claim talent shortage is their biggest challenge when hiring. This is especially true when it comes to specialized jobs in the IT (Information Technology) sector.
If you are looking to recruit in this sector, partnering with a reliable recruitment agency is your best bet.
– Access to a specialized network: Highly qualified candidates in the IT/technology niche are almost impossible to reach through traditional job boards or advertisements. However, staffing agencies have a wide reach in terms of network and they maintain an updated database of such hard-to-find professionals. Through their years of recruitment experience and personal connections, they can match you with the perfect candidate quickly.
– Technical know-how: Your in-house HR department might not have the practical knowledge of the technologies, tools, and applications crucial for determining the right fit for a particlur, specialized IT job opening. Professional agencies work with experienced Tech Recruiters who are well-versed with coding languages, tech platforms, and advanced tools. Clearly, such recruiters can analyze an applicants technical prowess better and more successfully identify the ones most suited for your companys job requirement.
– Maximum reach: In the IT sector, job changes can happen quickly. This is mainly because of the growing opportunities in this niche. Recruiters monitor new profiles regularly and can even reach out to candidates who are in what is called, the passive state. A passive candidate is open to new opportunities but not actively looking for a new job. They are unlikely to bother checking job boards and ads. Reaching out to such professionals can get you access to the best talent in the market, so you can find the right fit for a company’s IT needs.
Specialist recruitment agencies can be a huge help with filling vacant positions in highly specialised fields. Click for more info.
– Temporary or Full-time roles: Information technology is a dynamic field which is why many companies need IT experts on a consulting or temporary basis. This could be for a client-site requirement or development of a specific application for a larger project. Whatever your reason, finding skilled temp workers can be challenging. Working with a staffing firm allows you to find such profiles quickly. Agencies tend to have a dedicated database of technology experts who can help you with your project-based needs.
– Access to market data: If you are looking for IT professionals, you need to understand that this is an increasingly talent-driven market and very competitive. Simply stated, if you are not offering competitive wages then you may miss out on having the brightest professionals work for you. Recruitment agencies have exclusive insights of the job market including salary benchmarks for every niche. They can help you determine the right remuneration for your scope of work, so you can get and retain the top talent.
Employee recruitment is not just about filling a vacancy in your workplace but it’s also about finding candidates who have the right skills, can merge with your company culture and perform as per expectations. Partnering with recruitment experts can ease this stress for you and help you pick the best talent quickly and more cost-effectively.